Bible teachers need a big picture perspective of why they are teaching as well as specific aims for each lesson to help get there. They need a target to shoot for giving their lessons purpose and direction.
To Read: The Ultimate Goal of Bible Teaching
Clicking on the links below could take you to resources on other sites or to one of our affiliate stores. While seeking to choose sites and resources that are doctrinally sound, the Ministry Tools Resource Center makes no claim to total endorsement of any listing. Links to other sites will open in a new page to allow you to keep the list available to look at additional teacher training resources.
- Bible Teaching has an Important Objective
- Check the Vital Statistics
- Grasp of the God of the Bible
- How Sad When It's Like They Were Never There
- Let's Not be Shortsighted
- Ministry Objective: Not Mere Knowledge
- Teaching for Changed Lives?
- Really Teaching for Changed Lives?
- The End Result of an Effective Bible Learning Process
- The Goal Of Biblical Teaching (1 Timothy 1:3-7)
- Three Goals to Help You Teach Better
- Well-Constructed Lesson Aims
Group Training Sessions:
- Teaching for Changed Lives by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Teacher Training Blog