Bible teachers need a big picture perspective of why they are teaching as well as specific aims for each lesson to help get there. They need a target to shoot for giving their lessons purpose and direction.
To Read: The Ultimate Goal of Bible Teaching
- Bible Teaching has an Important Objective
- Check the Vital Statistics
- Grasp of the God of the Bible
- How Sad When It's Like They Were Never There
- Let's Not be Shortsighted
- Ministry Objective: Not Mere Knowledge
- Teaching for Changed Lives?
- Really Teaching for Changed Lives?
- The End Result of an Effective Bible Learning Process
- The Goal Of Biblical Teaching (1 Timothy 1:3-7)
- Three Goals to Help You Teach Better
- Well-Constructed Lesson Aims
Group Training Sessions:
- Teaching for Changed Lives by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Teacher Training Blog