A teacher comes alongside and informally talks with a child to accomplish purposeful learning, directing the child's thoughts from his/her current experience or activity to God and His Word.
Are these teachable moments being used effectively?
More: Make Every Moment Count Using Guided Conversation
Clicking on the links below could take you to resources on other sites or to one of our affiliate stores. While seeking to choose sites and resources that are doctrinally sound, the Ministry Tools Resource Center makes no claim to total endorsement of any listing. Links to other sites will open in a new page to allow you to keep the list available to look at additional teacher training resources.
- Guided Conversation Opportunities Over the Holidays
- Tips for Successful Conversation with Young Children
- Use Directed Conversation in Your Bible Club
- Who is God? - The questions kids ask about God-and how to respond.
- So That's How to Talk with Young Children by Rachel Key at the 2009 Northwest Christian Education Conference (on CD or MP3)
- How to Teach Kids Using Guided Conversation Video (Have now found video listed only in this lending library. Click here for info on how to use this library.)
- Let the Little Children Come Workbook by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- Guided Conversation by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Teacher Training Blog