A teacher comes alongside and informally talks with a child to accomplish purposeful learning, directing the child's thoughts from his/her current experience or activity to God and His Word.
Are these teachable moments being used effectively?
More: Make Every Moment Count Using Guided Conversation
- Guided Conversation Opportunities Over the Holidays
- Tips for Successful Conversation with Young Children
- Use Directed Conversation in Your Bible Club
- Who is God? - The questions kids ask about God-and how to respond.
- How to Teach Kids Using Guided Conversation Video (Have now found video listed only in this lending library. Click here for info on how to use this library.)
- Let the Little Children Come Workbook by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- Guided Conversation by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Teacher Training Blog