If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 Cor. 13:1-2)
To Read: Love is the Greatest
Clicking on the links below could take you to resources on other sites or to one of our affiliate stores. While seeking to choose sites and resources that are doctrinally sound, the Ministry Tools Resource Center makes no claim to total endorsement of any listing. Links to other sites will open in a new page to allow you to keep the list available to look at additional teacher training resources.
- 10 Ways To Show Love To Kids
- Heart Check-up
- How to love the kids you wish wouldn't show up.
- Love More, Teach Better
- Showing Children You Love Them
- The Best Ways to Let Kids Know They Matter
- The Focus of Youth Ministry
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman - books about children, teens, and adults
- Does your heart beat with the love of God for your students? - by Ministry Tools Resource Center
In this four page teacher training worksheet, teachers use the qualities in 1 Corinthians 13 as a standard against which to measure love for students.
You Might Also Be Interested In: Relationship Building Teacher Training Resources
Teacher Training Blog