Cookie Cutter Approaches to Training Sunday School & Other Bible Teachers Tend to be Less Effective
While some teachers have been helped, others have come away feeling it wasted their time with little to no benefit to them personally.
- The topic might not have been an issue for them.
- The means might not have fit their learning style.
- The time pressure might have blocked receptivity.
This kind of teacher training works even less in today's world.
- We live in a world of personalization and specialization.
- We live in a world of options, of choices.
- We live in a world of getting the most out of the least time and effort.
Tailor your teachers training plan to your teachers and your situation for a more effective approach.
Answers to More Questions about a Teacher Training Plan:
For Help in Finding Resources to Use for Teacher Training:
Click on the above link for lists of resources on different topics in a variety of formats that will help you tailor training to your individual teacher needs.