Why Use a Teacher Training Plan?
Cookie Cutter Approaches to Training Sunday School & Other Bible Teachers Tend to be Less Effective
Often a cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all approach is used in teacher training.
While some teachers have been helped, others have come away feeling it wasted their time with little to no benefit to them personally.
- The topic might not have been an issue for them.
- The means might not have fit their learning style.
- The time pressure might have blocked receptivity.
This kind of teacher training works even less in today's world.
- We live in a world of personalization and specialization.
- We live in a world of options, of choices.
- We live in a world of getting the most out of the least time and effort.
Tailor your teachers training plan to your teachers and your situation for a more effective approach.
Answers to More Questions about a Teacher Training Plan:
For Help in Finding Resources to Use for Teacher Training:
Click on the above link for lists of resources on different topics in a variety of formats that will help you tailor training to your individual teacher needs.