A teacher training plan is simply a purposeful effort to tailor training to the teacher that can be accomplished by doing the following:
- Ask how the teacher will best learn based upon:
- learning styles
- time availability
- life circumstances
- Determine areas in which training is most needed.
- Find and provide available resources to train teachers in ways that best fit them.
Train Bible Teachers can help you build a plan for your Sunday School & other Bible teachers:
- Start by surveying your teachers to help you learn about your teacher's needs and learning preferences (steps 1 & 2 above).
- Provide training tailored to your teachers' needs. You will find lists of teacher training resources on this site on various topics in a variety of formats (step 3 above). Simply click on the Training Resources link to begin looking at the listed resources to help you with your teacher training plan.
Answers to More Questions about a Teacher Training Plan:
For Help in Finding Resources to Use for Teacher Training:
Click on the above link for lists of resources on different topics in a variety of formats that will help you tailor training to your individual teacher needs.
Share This with Others: