Bulletin boards can be used by Bible teachers in three ways:
Bulletin boards change from a visual aid or piece of room decor to a teaching method when used interactively.
How Bible Teachers Can Use Bulletin Boards Interactively
- A new piece can be added to the display as a lesson, or series, progresses.
- Add actual objects or textures that can be touched.
- Add, remove, and replace images to help with memorization.
- Have students write responses on an item to be added to the board.
- Add tabs to be lifted for additional information.
- Have students choose a relevant Bible verse or caption to add to the display.
- Have students prepare items already determined to place on a pre-fab design.
- Ask students to design the bulletin board based on the lesson learned.
For an acrostic to help you remember elements to help make a bulletin board interactive, check out the Make Bulletin Boards SUPER handout.