If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 Cor. 13:1-2)
To Read: Love is the Greatest
- 10 Ways To Show Love To Kids
- Heart Check-up
- How to love the kids you wish wouldn't show up.
- Love More, Teach Better
- Showing Children You Love Them
- The Best Ways to Let Kids Know They Matter
- The Focus of Youth Ministry
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman - books about children, teens, and adults
- Does your heart beat with the love of God for your students? - by Ministry Tools Resource Center
In this four page teacher training worksheet, teachers use the qualities in 1 Corinthians 13 as a standard against which to measure love for students.
You Might Also Be Interested In: Relationship Building Teacher Training Resources
Teacher Training Blog