In a self-centered world, we need to learn to reach out to others. Students need to learn about missionaries and their work but also understand that they too can be sharing Jesus right where they are. Teachers can incorporate this kind of worldview into their teaching of almost any lesson.
- Creating Missions Interest with Kids
- Do Your Kids Think Globally?
- Helping Kids Share the Gospel
- Raising Kids to Care About Mission
- Supporting Missionary Kids from the Classroom: Brothers, Pray for Us
- Supporting Missionary Kids from the Classroom: Practical Tips for Connecting
Helping Any Age:
- Getting Kids Involved in Missions - This is a low cost 35 minute online seminar with printable notes and an audio presentation synced with slides by Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Article: Salvation Explained Through Romans Road Signs - Look for the link toward the bottom of this article for a page you are permitted to print to give to students as a tool for sharing the Gospel.
- Book: 52 Ways to Teach Children to Share the Gospel by Barbara Hibschman
- Book: 52 Ways to Teach Missions by Nancy Williamson - for children
- Idea: Missions Education Idea: Paper Person on a Mission
- The Teacher's Role in Discipling Students in Regard to Outreach by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This worksheet can stand alone or be used in conjunction with the Teacher's Role in Discipling Students PowerPoint presentation as a break-out session or independent study.
Help on leading students into a saving relationship with Christ: Outreach Efforts in the Classroom
Teacher Training Blog