Sometimes Bible teachers need a big picture perspective of teaching, perhaps some patterns to model after, or a challenge to be more effective. Help them with specific training topics but don't forget to keep it all under the umbrella of a biblical teaching philosophy and sound teaching principles.
- 3 Important Lessons for Bible Teachers from the Master Teacher
- 3 More Important Lessons for Bible Teachers from the Master Teacher
- 3 Things People Want from Their Bible Teachers
- 3 Tips for Teaching
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Teaching the Bible to Kids - questions apply to teachers of any age
- 8 Keys To Being A Better, More Effective Sunday School Teacher
- 10 Questions You Should Ask After Every Lesson You Teach
- Are Your Bible Teachers Prepared?
- Aware of God's Presence?
- Bible Teachers Have a Voice
- Bible Teaching Demands Accuracy
- Bible Teaching is a Special Divine Empowerment
- Bible Teaching is an Awesome Responsibility
- Bible Teaching Must Equal Bible Living
- Bible Teaching Must Keep the Word Central
- Bible Verses for Bible Teachers
- Checklist for An Effective Large Group Lesson
- Effective Bible Teaching
- Effective Bible Teaching Takes Time
- FAQ about a Teaching Ministry
- Foundation for Bible Teaching
- God's Presence: The Distinguishing Mark
- Hindering Advancement of God's Work?
- Lies Bible Teachers Might Believe
- Misconceptions with Partial Truth
- Prepare But Expect the Unexpected
- Promoting Advancement of God's Work?
- Teaching for Changed Lives?
- Really Teaching for Changed Lives?
- Teaching as a Ministry of Multiplication
- Teaching Like Jesus
- Teaching like the Word is the Powerful Book It Is?
- Teaching the Whole Counsel of God?
- The ABCs of Great Sunday School Teaching
- We Teach Too Little Because We Try to Teach Too Much
- When your lesson is broken...how to fix it
- Why Facilitators are More Effective than Communicators
- You Teach Even When You Aren't
- 32 Ways to Become a Great Sunday School Teacher by Delia Halverson
- Almost Every Answer for Practically Any Teacher by Bruce Wilkinson
- Creative Bible Teaching by Lawrence O. Richards
- Disciple-Making Teachers by Josh Hunt
- Effective Bible Teaching by James Wilhoit, Leland Ryken
- Help! I'm a Sunday School Teacher! by Ray Johnston
- Teaching for Results, Revised Edition by Findley Edge
- Teaching to Change Lives: 7 Laws of the Teacher by Dr. Howard Hendricks
- Teaching Ministry Manual: A Teaching Ministry Primer by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- Teaching With All Your Heart: Bringing Curriculum & Class to Life by David E. Fessenden
- The Bible Study Teacher's Guide by Beverly Van Kampen
- The Dirt on Learning by Thomas & Joani Schultz
- The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School: Transformational Techniques for Reaching and Teaching by Aaron Reynolds
- The Power of Multi-sensory Preaching and Teaching: Increase Attention, Comprehension, and Retention by Rick Blackwood
- The Seven Laws of the Learner by Bruce Wilkinson
- The Christian Educator's Handbook on Teaching by Edited By: Kenneth O. Gangel, Howard G. Hendricks
- What Every Sunday School Teacher Should Know by Elmer L. Towns
- Why Nobody Learns Much of Anything at Church and How to Fix It by Thomas & Joani Schultz
Computer - Webinar:
- Teaching For Changed Lives Webinar by Dick Cride from Discipleland
Group Training, On Location:
- Group Training Session for All Bible Teachers?
- Teaching With Style, DVD Set - Bruce Wilkinson, Walk Thru the Bible
- The 7 Laws Of The Learner, DVD Set - Bruce Wilkinson, Walk Thru the Bible
- The 7 Laws Of The Teacher - DVDs - Howard G. Hendricks, Walk Thru the Bible
Group Training, Outside:
- Teaching With Style Seminar - seminar sponsored by Walk Thru the Bible - Check for: seminars near your location
- The 7 Laws of the Learner Seminar - seminar sponsored by Walk Thru the Bible - Check for: seminars near your location
- Rediscovering the Joy of Teaching by Ministry Tools Resource Center
A free PowerPoint Viewer can be downloaded from the Microsoft site for anyone without PowerPoint installed on their computer.
- Creative Bible Teaching With Results by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- Teaching for Changed Lives by Ministry Tools Resource Center