The Holy Spirit descended like a dove upon Jesus at the start of His ministry. Of Jesus, Isaiah 11:2 says, "The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him -- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord."
If Jesus, in human form, served through the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit, how much more do teachers need to rely on the work of the Spirit in and through their lives?
Make sure teachers understand the importance of walking in the Spirit (Gal. 5:16-26) and submitting to His control in all they do (Eph. 5:17-28).
- Bible Teaching Requires Reliance on the Holy Spirit
- How Critical is the Holy Spirit in Ministry?
- Not Much for Teachers on the Holy Spirit
- Not Happening Without the Holy Spirit
- Teachers Have an Advocate
- Teachers Have a Teacher
- Teachers Have a Prompter
- Three Keys to Anointed Teaching
- The Holy Spirit in Teaching - Session 2 of Principles of Bible Teaching - classroom streaming video lessons
- The Holy Spirit and My Teaching by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Teacher Training Blog