Teaching Tools to Use for Bible Learning Activities
Puzzles, blocks, or other manipulatives can be used at different times in a lesson to reinforce or help visualize a concept. When used purposefully as teaching tools, not simply as time fillers, they can be an effective means of teaching.
Also Read: Teachers Maximizing Time When Using Puzzles?
- Blocks, Puzzles, Other Manipulatives as Bible Learning Activities Download by Ministry Tools Resource Center
(You can order this training document as part of the Bible Learning Activities For Children Training Download which contains a page for 8 different learning activities.)
- Blocks: Blocks and Accessories
- Puzzles Students Can Make Themselves:
- Puzzle Glue: Mod Podge Gloss / Glue - if making own puzzles using pictures from the curriculum, magazines, photos, etc. cut into puzzle pieces to make sturdier by first gluing pieces to cardboard backing
- Puzzle Storage: Jigsaw Puzzle Mats
- Puzzle Storage: Puzzle Storage Racks & Cases
- Puzzle Templates: Print the template on cardstock or use regular paper and glue it to cardboard. Then glue the picture you want to use to other side or draw a picture on other side and then cut out the pieces. Following are two different templates.
Teacher Training Blog