We have a great God who is worthy of our praise, love, and adoration. As teachers present this awesome God to their students, worship is often a logical reaction. Not only is worship a good topic to teach but it is something that can happen in almost any lesson. What better way to teach students to worship than to guide them into the reality of it as a spontaneous reaction to learning about who God is, what He has done, and what He will do for them as well.
Help Students of All Ages:
Help Children Learn to Worship:
- Teaching Children to Give God Praise – Part 1
- Teaching Children to Give God Praise – Part 2
- Teaching Children to Give God Praise – Part 3
- When to Start Learning About Worship
- Wowing Children with 35 Truths about God
- Teaching Kids Authentic Worship: How to Keep Them Close to God for Life by Kathleen Chapman
- Children's Curriculum: Children Learn to Worship Curriculum by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- Youth Curriculum: Pure Praise for Youth: A Heart-Focused Study on Worship by Dwayne Moore
- Adult Studies: The Truth About Worship Adult Bible Study Discussion Guides by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- The Teacher's Role in Discipling Students in Regard to Worship by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This worksheet can stand alone or be used in conjunction with the Teacher's Role in Discipling Students PowerPoint presentation as a break-out session or independent study.
Teacher Training Blog