Curriculum needs to be wisely chosen and effectively used. Sometimes Bible teachers must adapt the curriculum, making tweaks, to better fit their situation and/or students.
- Sunday School Curriculum Guide - deals mainly with curriculum for children
- Tried and True curriculum evaluation questions
- What to Look for in Choosing Curriculum
- Blame Curriculum If Teaching Not Going Well?
- Check the Vital Statistics
- FAQ about Using Curriculum
- Teaching Students with Technology: A DVD-driven curriculum can add FUEL to your teaching plan
- Tweaking the Curriculum
- A Lesson Worth Teaching by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This teacher training workbook alludes to the use of printed curriculum presenting the need to "tweak" it if necessary to make it a lesson worth teaching. To know how to "tweak" lessons, one must know the elements that should be a part of teaching God's Word.
- When You Need to Adjust the Curriculum by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This four page teacher training worksheet can be used by an individual teacher but it would also be a good one to use with the whole teaching team for a specific class or age level to work on it together.
- Design for Teaching and Training - A Teacher's Guide: A Teacher's Guide for Interactive Learning and Instruction by LeRoy Ford
- Lesson Preparation & Planning Page on TrainBibleTeachers.com - could find some helps on resources listed on that page