Curriculum needs to be wisely chosen and effectively used. Sometimes Bible teachers must adapt the curriculum, making tweaks, to better fit their situation and/or students.
- Sunday School Curriculum Guide - deals mainly with curriculum for children
- Tried and True curriculum evaluation questions
- What to Look for in Choosing Curriculum
- Blame Curriculum If Teaching Not Going Well?
- Check the Vital Statistics
- FAQ about Using Curriculum
- Teaching Students with Technology: A DVD-driven curriculum can add FUEL to your teaching plan
- Tweaking the Curriculum
- A Lesson Worth Teaching by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This teacher training workbook reminds us of the significance of the Text we teach, the Bible, that supersedes any curriculum we might use. When we grasp the distinction of God's Word, we will look at any curriculum we use through those eyes. To make any necessary "tweaks" to the lessons, we must first know the elements that should be part of teaching Scripture.
- When You Need to Adjust the Curriculum by Ministry Tools Resource Center
This four page teacher training worksheet can be used by an individual teacher but it would also be a good one to use with the whole teaching team for a specific class or age level to work on it together.
- Design for Teaching and Training - A Teacher's Guide: A Teacher's Guide for Interactive Learning and Instruction by LeRoy Ford
- Lesson Preparation & Planning Page on TrainBibleTeachers.com - could find some helps on resources listed on that page
Teacher Training Blog