Sunday School & Other Bible Teachers might need training for:
Age Level Characteristics
Also Read: It's a Disservice Not to Train Teachers About the Age They Teach
Also Read: The Ultimate Source of Help for Teachers
Also Read: Bible Teaching Skills Needed
Also Read: Training on What They Teach, Not Just How
In the navigation, under Teacher Training Resources, you will find pages with resources on different teacher training topics that can help Bible teachers in the above areas which include . . .
- Links to Articles on other sites
- Links to Books, Workbooks, Worksheets, Videos, DVDs, Audio Recordings, and more where they can be purchased from or found free on other sites
Please keep coming back as training resources will regularly be added.
Also, if you are a Christian Education Director, Sunday School Superintendent, or other ministry leaders responsible for training Bible teachers:
Be sure to visit the:
Teacher Training Blog
There you will find help on various means on training, equipping ideas on the various training topics, and ways to encourage your Bible teachers through the training process.
Christian Education Teacher Training Module Download
This resource from Ministry Tools Resource Center includes:
- a one page resource assessing your training approach
- a two page survey to determine teachers' needs for training
- a 29 page document with tips for using twenty-three different means of teacher training
(Please Note: This module is part of the Christian Education Files Download but can be ordered separately.)