Don't expect toddlers to sit still for long. Bible teachers of the toddler age division need to learn how to teach and relate with these young children, ages 2-3 years, in ways that accomodate their age level developmental characteristics.
Toddlers: Ages 2-3
- Baby Beginnings Nursery Smart Pages - Book, CD, DVD with Reproducible Articles & Forms by Sheryl Haystead (See the Table of Contents on that page.)
- 3s and 4s and Pre-K, Oh My
- 5 Building Blocks for Teaching Terrific Toddlers
- 10 Top Tips for Teaching Toddlers
- 12 Practical Strategies for Toddler Temper Tantrums
- Children and Spiritual Growth
- Tips for Teaching Toddlers
- Bible Learning Games: Ages 2 & 3 by Rainbow Books
- Bibles For Ages 0 to 2 years - Babies & Toddlers
- Picture Books for Babies & Toddlers
- Toys for Babies & Toddlers
- Let the Little Children Come Workbook by Ministry Tools Resource Center
Jesus knew that young children also needed His touch. He knew that they too needed to be directed toward God. He obviously knew that infants and toddlers do learn. This 55 page teacher training workbook will help you see your role with infants and toddlers as more of a foundation builder than a babysitter.
- Age Level Characteristics: Early Childhood Module Download by Ministry Tools Resource Center
- "Let the little children come to me." --Didn't Jesus know that toddlers are the "terrible two's" and "horrible three's?"
(This module is from the Age Level Characteristics Download which includes 11 age brackets from infants to older adults.)
Other Early Childhood Resources: General - Infants - Pre-Primary
Teacher Training Blog